- Children's Centre
- Centre Activities
- Parent Courses
- Parental Support
- Baby and Toddler Groups
- Young and New Baby Group
- Toy Library Stay and Play
- Trekking Toddlers
- Health Services
- Adult Learning
- Together for Two's
- The Family Star
- Healthy Early Years Framework
- Job Vacancies/Opportunities & Money Advice
- Children's Centre Case Studies
Together for Two's
Did you know that your two year old could be eligible for up to 15 hours of free early learning a week?
The list below are qualifying conditions for Together for Twos. If none of them apply, you may qualify within the Local Priority programme. You may discuss this programme with Children’s Centre staff.
- Receive Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit. My annual earnings are no more than £16190
- Receive Working Tax Credit. My annual earnings are no more than £16190 I receive Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Receive Income-related Employment and Support Allowanc
- Receive Income Support
- Receive Pension Credit Guarantee and Child Tax Credit.
- Receive Universal Credit
- My child has left care through Adoption, Special Guardianship or Residence Order My child receives Disability Living Allowance or has a current statement of SEN or Education, Health and Care Plan
- I wish to receive Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- My child(ren) is/are Looked after child(ren)
This could either be with a registered childminder or at a Children's Centre, creche, local nursery or pre-school playgroup.
Families are encouraged to register with their local Children's Centre as part of the application process so that parents and children can benefit from the services available through Children's Centres.
See reception for application form or download here