We’re pleased to announce that we are accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and clubs. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card by visiting www.parentpay.com
We are hoping that everyone will benefit from our new payment facility. ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available and that funds will reach school safely.
ParentPay provides parents with a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; making a payment using your credit or debit card is straightforward and ParentPay holds an electronic record of all payments for you to view at a later date. When you make a payment, an e-mail confirmation is sent to you, giving you reassurance that the transaction has been successful.
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to the school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. It also ensures that all money transactions are safe and secure.
Getting started with ParentPay
- Visit www.parentpay.com and click on the Login tab
- Click the Activate link in the New user: Activate your account box
- Enter your Activation username and password NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your account
- If your have two or more children at a ParentPay school, you only need to activiate one account to create your 'Main account' and then add your children via the Add a Child Tab on the home page
- Once activation is complete you can go to My payment items, select which item(s) you wish to pay for and follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete your payment
Please be assured that ParentPay offers the highest security and no card details are stored on the system or are accessible by the school or ParentPay. Visit ParentPay now for more information at www.parentpay.com
Already have a ParentPay account?
If you already have a ParentPay account with another school, you can simply login to that account and add your other children via the Add a child tab on your home page. You will need your activation username and password to do this.
We look forward to your support in using ParentPay as it will help us further support teaching and learning by reducing the burden of income collection in the classrooms and school office. Those parents with no access to the internet please use our laptops in the Enchanted Cafe at Robert Owen
If you need more help please click on the link below which will take you to a support site for parents